About the Photographer

My photo
Tampa / Naples, Florida, United States
I am currently a Junior at the University of South Florida, studying Business and Marketing. I endeavor to cover as many exciting events in the country as I possibly can while still juggling a full college curriculum. In return, I will share my experiences from these events with you. The good, bad, ugly and everything in between. Strap yourself in and enjoy the ride!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!

My blog will allow me to share my photography work and my accompanying commentary for the different events, venues, and companies that I photograph for.

I will be sharing my stories, experiences, and opportunities while also explaining the ones I wished never happened as well.

Enjoy the ride, I know I have! ;)

On the runway:
Photobucket

In Alaska on a glacier:
Photobucket

In a Lamborghini Murcielago:
Photobucket

In a helicopter:
Photobucket

In a magazine:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment